The system and compressed memory are in charge of the actual administration from the RAM memory and the actual compression regarding files with the objective that the utilisation of the CPU disk is completed efficiently and the computer can perform the functions in a good speed and without problems. If the system and compressed memory high disk usage, it means they are malfunctioning, therefore the computer slows down.
There are two basic causes when this problem occurs. The first is that you have a problem with the system and compressed memory process by itself and the second, which usually by accident the size of the digital memory paging file may be changed. To fix this situation, we present several solutions:
1. Set the automatic and default configuration of the paging file by being able to access the “performance” option in the setup menu available in the Home windows Start Food selection.
2. In the control panel connect to the option Admin tools and Job Scheduler; Once there, select Microsoft and after that Windows, lastly click on “RunFullMemoryDiagnosticEntry”.
3. Deactivate the “Superfetch” service. With this, you can use the service director or the registry editor.
4. Disable it Runtime executable through the Procedures option of the Task Manager.
5. Optimize the actual visual results by accessing the sophisticated options of the Start Food selection and configuring the actual performance.
6. If the concern is RAM, you will need to buy or acquire a brand new one. However, maybe the problem arises from only one with the memory bars and if so, you should just replace the pub that is faulty and tries this until the computer works well.
7. If you have up-to-date Windows several times, the problem might be caused by an error or mistake in the delivery of the administrator. Verify the system is working with the correct administrator.