In December of last year a new division of bitcoin cryptocurrency gave rise to Bitcoin Lightning, now you can change them 1 to 1.
But what is sought with this? What is the benefit? What is sought is speed in transactions, which are as quick as lightning, hence the name. Surely then you will be thinking that it is a good idea to change them.
To do it the easiest way is by entering www. electrumlightning.org and run Electrum Bitcoin Lightning Wallet, in this way you will get an SVP wallet, that is to say, a simple payment Verification wallet that is fast and consumes little space, which will allow you to download it on your mobile or tablet.
Once downloaded, you should only follow the instructions that appear on each of the screens to claim your Bitcoin Lightning coins both from a Ledger wallet and a trezor.
How to claim Bitcoin Lightning?
The first thing is to open your Bitcoin Lightning wallet, then follow these simple steps:
1. In the screen that is displayed, you should only select your current wallet indicating the wallet ledger or trezor wallet as the case may be. Once indicated press the next button.
2. In the new screen there will be four options for the creation of the wallet, they are:
• Standard wallet
• Wallet with two authentication factors
• Multi-signature wallet
• Import bitcoin address or security keys.
• Be sure to check the first option, ie the standard wallet and then press next.
3. At this time you will be asked if you want to create a new seed or restore an existing wallet, check the option that indicates that you already have a seed and again give the following one.
4. In this step, you will be asked to write the seed of your wallet. You already did it, press again next
5. A screen with two options will appear, Select BIP39 SEED and press OK
6. Configure the password
Start importing Bitcoin Lightning from your Bitcoin Lightning Ledger Wallet or Bitcoin Lightning Trezor Wallet.
Click here to get more information about How to claim Bitcoin Lightning Ledger.